Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Anniversary

So, as many people enjoy their anniversaries, sharing memories and spending time together, that has been anything but us! Our anniversaries have been put on the back burner, so to speak, and half of them, we've not even been together. So this one, our 5th, by far, was the best. It was simple, and cute. A very good memory. We went to watch Hellboy II (I know many of you don't like that movie or it's predisessor, but Jason and I have a fedish for unique movies) and then came home and made a steak, for Jason of course. He is the carnivore in the family. So, being so simple, there are only two pictures, but again, remember, this was the best so far. Maybe next year will be candles and a nice place to stay overnight, but for now, this is great! And check out my man cooking in his natural enviornment!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That sounds about like our anniversary. Non-romantic but definitely fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

The Rivers' said...

It's great to hear that you finally got the anniversary worth remembering. What did you guys ever do with the gift card to Red Lobster? Were you ever able to use it or is that $80 still waiting for the perfect romantic anniversary? Love ya!

Caranna said...

My 5th too!! I remember when I was engaged I wanted to do something with you. I called and a bewildered voice said "...She's on her honeymoon...." Way to warn people! I so would have been there you nut!

I love you Breeze!