Friday, July 11, 2008

I got a Job!



Great news! I am leaving Qwest! Okay, that is part of the great news. I am now officially the newest store manager for the local Motherhood Maternity clothing store! I had heard about the job from my store manager at Bath and Body Works. I went in, filled out an application and had an interview with the district manager for the area. I hadn't heard anything back from her for a couple of weeks, so I assumed that I hadn't gotten the job. I called to follow up, but was only able to leave a message. Then, out of the blue, she did call me back. She'd been flying around to Wyoming. We got another interview set up with the district manager for the north east region. That was a great interview, if I do say so myself. Jason sat on the bed the entire phone interview and encouraged me along, which I appreciated so much. Again, I didn't hear anything back from her for a while. For that time, she had been to the emergency room at the hospital! Yikes! But, she did complete the processes she needed and called me yesterday, 7/10/08 to offer me the position of store manager!!!! I had so much adrenaline pumping that I had a dull headache the rest of the day, but it was worth it! Motherhood Maternity, here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bug,
how about dropping me a line eh?
-kassie (*wink* yah i found you)

Debbie said...

I just found out that you have a Blog. Nobody tells me nothing!!
Now I'll have to do some reading to catch up!

Hilarie said...

Hey! I just found your blog today too.. I snuck over from Amber's blog! Cute pictures and what a cute kitty! Now Kambree keeps telling me we need a baby kitty... :)